Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Laman Seni- Putrajaya



Went to art exhibition last two week near the lake, the venue is perfect with the lake as a backdrop but the crowd were not as what i expected. Maybe this is the first time in Putrajaya, anyway it was a two days exhibition displaying all art form ranging from photography,khat,oil and watercolour painting and performances by local artist ( I saw Ramlah Ram..she still looks the same)the rest I didn't recognize at all..on Sunday morning they have fishing competition..i surrender on this one, it was too hot with no shades...


4 comments:

Count Byron said...

Great expose of colours and shades. Thanks for coming to "Inching".
My son is in his 5th year of a 6 year Architecture Course. He appreciates your pictures as much as I do.. and also those in the other blog of yours.

Thanks

Queen Of The House said...

Looks interesting. Would have loved to be there if only I lived closer ...... then again, baik juga tak pergi because I'm sure I'll spend too much :)

sue said...

dear count,
thank you to both of you..this is one of my passion

qoth,
come la..boleh sightseeing sekali

Anonymous said...

Please contact me at
Texas_Libra@Hotmail.Com
I would like to purchase some of your paintings if possible.

Regards
Irene