Friday, November 07, 2008

Watercolour painting and ink sketches:

I just recovered my old watercolour painting and sketches during my last trip home. Those were done back in 1997..almost 12 years now, they are evidence and proof that I need to sharpened watercolour skill and even skecthing with pen and marker.

I did not use water colour paper but just normal plain paper..Watercolour looks better on it's own special paper..but quite expensive for me at that time:-)




I used Chinese painting brush for this one (the brush which i did nt remember the name comes in bamboo holder)..this is wet on wet technique


I laugh when I first look at this one last night..need to be bolder and more detail


OOh ya same with one..too plain


Man...i should have done better on this one, but i like the reflection on a pond


Ink and watercolour..this technique needs more time to get various depth and tone. I used Artline 0.4, should have used 0.6 as well..


I draw this one base on a photograph..solely with ink, need to be bolder too

No comments: